If you are an IT company in one of the four set-aside pool categories and are on a winning team, you will have many opportunities knocking at the door. This also means if you are not using a government contracts website to find contract opportunities and potential contract teaming partners, now is the time.
BC2Match is a government contracts website that also can match you with Polaris GWAC teaming opportunities that fit your expertise and skillset. This is how it works.
- Sign up for a free 30-day trial
- Fill out the profile criteria, specifically:
- NAICS Code(s): Every Federal opportunity, Polaris or not, is categorized by NAICS codes. Based on GSA’s website, the NAICS code for Polaris is 541512.
- Certification: Add your small business certification(s).
- Keywords: Enter keywords like “Polaris” and “systems design” to find opportunities that match your skillset and capabilities.
- View matches: All opportunities that match your criteria are listed in your profile’s My Federal and My Team Dashboards.
- Post a Job: Post a job requirement using NAICS #541512, certifications, and keywords in the Build My Team module. BC2Match will match you with opportunities with a scorecard that shows you how well they meet your specifications.
Many contractors have been anticipating the Polaris GWAC for a while now. As GSA begins to publish the RFPs with an approximate due date of 30 days after the solicitation, you do not want to fall behind and miss the opportunity. Sign up for your free trial and be prepared.